Sunday, February 15, 2009

is there such thing as a non-ugly recliner?

dear hubby and I are on a search for a recliner, as we expect to be up a lot with new kiddo and realized that last time we went through this, a recliner would have been very handy in catching some zzz's between feedings. However, I am a bit of a style snob and do not want an ugly, overstuffed recliner in my house, comfy or not. Dear hubby is more interested in comfort, but does have great taste for a straight man, so he does sympathize with my not wanting a hugemongous, upholstered monstrosity gracing our family room. We think we have found one, but I am hesistant to spend a chunk of change of something big when I may not have a job in a few months. We may just bit the bullet anyway. I was shocked to see that there was only on attractive recliner out of the 50+ we have looked at, seriously. It is mission style, with faux leather (which at this point is not a detraction) and would look nice with out mission style rocker. Plus it is on sale. Hmmmm.... save or spend?

No comments: