Sunday, March 29, 2009

week 1

I hate the post pregnancy hormones. Well, the kind that lead to weepiness. Hopefully this will last a only a few more days, at least that is what Google said when I googled "postpartum hormones."
Jonah is doing great, he is eating a lot, albeit in smaller portions and more frequently than I would like whilst trying to sleep at night. But he sleeps well and is pretty mellow most of the time. Jude is still adjusting, but is doing very well and is excited to be a big brother.
I am losing weight at a nice clip. My stomach is significantly flatter than I thought it would be at this point, although it is still pretty jelly like. Breastfeeding is a good way to melt off the weight gained in pregnancy. I could eat like a trucker most of the time, but am trying not to give into the temptation of eating cookies everyday or cookie dough like I did after Jude was born. Helps that I cannot drive yet, I cannot go to the store and buy crap as easily. I do eat what ever I can, when I can which makes for interesting meal choices at times.

No comments: