Wednesday, March 11, 2009

week 35

I am getting huge. Well, since I have never been this preggo before, I have no idea how huge I would have been with Jude, but am shocked how big I am seeming to get each day. I have heartburn again too, no matter what I eat and am increasingly flatulant (sp?). Oh well. It is not much longer. What is especially strange in the shin splints I have off and on through out the day. I was always told I would have them really badly because I run on my toes, and I am certainly not doing any running these day, and I never did while running, but do when I am knocked up. Strange. I am not even walking on my toes at this point. I also noticed I can get out of my car with relative grace from the driver's side, but can barely hoist myself out of the car when on the passenger side. Equally strange.

No comments: